SAVE the DATE for the 3rd Annual NCW Regional Tourism Summit!
Proposed agenda includes:
- Orientation: Sustainable Tourism & Business Development
- TOTA update: the Route 97 program and how the Thompson Okanogan region won and maintains its Biosphere designation (https://totabc.org/programs/sustainability-certification/what-is-biosphere & https://www.biospheretourism.com/en/biosphere-certification-standards/99)
- WTA Present: Leveraging the Tourism Assets in the Region (Scenic ByWays, Route 97 program,
- Leveraging the Business Development Assets in the Region (Startup Bootcamps, OPZs, SBDCs)
- Working Groups for Planning Your Next Steps: Leveraging Assets; Improving Sustainability; or Developing Tourism Products