Ranking Process Overview
Economic development projects often benefit from evidence that the proposed project has broad support and has been recognized as a significant project for the region. Annually, the NCWEDD will review and rank projects that are either shovel-ready or grant-ready. This ranking will help those projects - often worth hundreds of thousands of dollars - secure the funding and other support needed to advance the project. Top ranked projects will receive NCWEDD letters of support, fund sourcing assistance, and project facilitation.
In previous years, a subset of other projects that have been ranked through this process include:
- City of Wenatchee - Washington State Department of Transportation headquarters relocation project
- City of Wenatchee - Pybus Market and Sustainability Center
- City of Entiat - Waterfront Redevelopment
- City of Pateros - Water System Project
- City of Brewster - Water Reservoir
- Twisp Public Development Authority - TwispWorks Facility Development
Letter of Inquiry
The North Central Washington Economic Development District has opened the 2017 call for regional project application submissions.
This is open to all member organizations, municipalities, counties and private businesses in Chelan, Douglas and Okanogan Counties, as well as the Colville Confederated Tribes.
Letters of Inquiry are due November 30th
- DEADLINE EXTENDED-
Projects invited to submit the full application will be notified by November 21st, with the full application due December 15th.
Applicants may need to present an oral presentation in late December.
Priority Project Rankings will be announced in January 2018.